Thursday, February 7, 2013

Going Public... again

After almost seven months, I've decided to make my blog public again.  I don't know how long it will last, simply because my life is busy and ever-evolving, and I may have a change of heart about the whole thing.  However, for now, at least, I'm back.

After being on Pinterest for months and reading a lot of blogs about large family management (which, 4 kids - well, 5 in two more months, may not seem like a big family to some, being an only child, it is a HUGE family to me), I've decided that I might have something to add on how I make things run in my home.  Maybe it will help someone.  Maybe it will serve as a reminder or, better yet, inspiration for me if I feel daunted by my many tasks in the future.


1 comment:

Clare said...

I've just had my 4th baby and my family feels huge! Looking forward to reading about how you manage. Glad you're back :)